Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Willow Project

Greetings, fellow writers! As promised, here is an update on how things are going with me writing-wise.

  1. Combined two story ideas of mine. They really mesh well together, which makes me happy.
  2. Semi-plotted out the combined story, which I will henceforth refer to as The Willow Project.
  3. Wrote out Chapter 1 and part of Chapter 2.
  4. Suddenly got a rush of inspiration\ideas just from writing this blog post.
My story with the code name "The Willow Project" is, in a nutshell, about magical bonds being broken between two "symbiotic," in a way, races, an abduction, and a magical item that is the catalyst of it all. I am quite excited about working on this story, and also by the fact that it is going so well so far.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way.

Nephy out for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment