Tuesday, April 12, 2011

In All Seriousness

Hey, everybody reading this blog; long time no see! I am here to give you a little update on what's going on with me writing-wise.

Well, I really want to get serious about writing for publication (digital novel, self-publishing, publishing house, etc). There's a small problem, though: I have over ninety different plots created since I was fourteen years of age, and I have no idea where to start.

A writer friend of mine, Blackbird, gave me some good advice:
Pick out stories that share similarities and combine them in a way that makes sense.
And so I shall. I have made a list organizing all of my plots by genre; now just to find a way to combine some of them so that a solid story may be created from them.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment