Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hellooo! aka, Guilt Trips

Hi everyone! I just joined the gang, so this is my first post. To let you know a little bit about me... I'm 15, I love to read and write (obviously!), crochet, act, listen to music, etc. Is that enough?

Anyway, I've been really disappointed in myself lately. I haven't been writing nearly as much as i would like to say I do. Sometimes I don't write for a couple of weeks, or I'll try to edit and only get a couple of pages done before i get stuck. sad, no? So, after being put on a guilt trip by an old lady wanting to read my story, I made a vow. Not on my laptop, sadly, but I intend to keep it nonetheless. For at least the next week, I shall work on my books/stories for at least three hours a day. It's been two days, now. We'll see how I do. Thankfully, the story I chose to work on is one of my faves, so that should help.

-Mariel

No comments:

Post a Comment